We are excited to offer our first online class. We hope this is the first of several that we will be offering as there are several benefits to this format...
- You don't need to lug your sewing machine and all your sewing accessories (only to discover that your foot pedal is still on the floor at home )
- Class sizes are limited to ensure you have a great learning experience
- Camera's provide you with excellent close ups of a cutting or sewing station - closer than you would get in person
- Online formats allow you to ask questions, show your work and interact with both the instructor and those in the class with you.
- No need to wear a mask
- No need to pack up at the end of the class
- No commute
Online Class Geometric Pillow - by Susan Madu of Modern Blended Quilts
Join Susan and build/refine your quilter's toolkit of essential skills to increase your piecing accuracy for success in all your quilting projects. This pillow project will use three different fundamental quilting techniques, half square triangles, curved piecing and accurate small flying geese units. Insertion of a flanged zipper is also covered along with countless tips and hints for success. This pillow is designed to use Studio 180 Design Tools: Tucker Trimmer, and Wing Clipper.
We are very excited about our Block of the Month
“Charlotte's” Medallion 111” x 111”
Fabric by Robert Kaufman – Pattern by Carrie Quinn
Join us for this unique “chunk of the month” medallion style quilt made with stunning Robert Kaufman fabric. You will have the choice of using tried and true techniques and/or learning new techniques as we piece this beautiful quilt. In store help will be available as well.
Date: Starting now for 10 months
Cost: Beginning cost of $25.95 (which is the cost of the pattern), then the 10 months after that will be $47.50 (+ the cost of mailing, if needed). Cost includes all fabric for the top and the binding. – Backing sold separately.