Hot Ruler 2.5”X10”
The Hot Ruler by John Hawley is ideal for large measuring and pressing tasks such as home decorating, long hems, deep hems, and large mitered corners. It is also perfect for making ruffles, purse straps, pillow cases, full skirts and more. The unique non-slip surface helps hold fabric in place and it provides better managment of small hems or when working with delicate fabrics.
- Measure, mark, fold, press: deep hems, long hems, miter corners
- The nylon fiberboard is heat resistant and can be pressed with a dry or steam iron.
- Heat resistant, press directly on the ruler
- Can be used with dry or steam iron
- Unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise results
- 2 1/2" x 10" (63.5cm x 254cm)