Stitching Pathways book - 726937
- Step-by-step stitch guides for over 25 quilting designs increase confidence at each turn for basic to advanced free-motion techniques.
- Loaded with detailed diagrams and photographs to teach each design.
- Includes Wendy’s secrets to using and caring for your home sewing machine for quilting projects both large and small. Learn which threads, needles, batting and notions work best!
- Quilt sampler projects included for perfecting new skills, each one with careful how-to and diagrams to guide the quilter each step of the way.
- A unique approach to teaching machine quilting: diagrams include directional arrows and rests for breathing and regrouping – essential for maneuvering the quilt sandwich.
- Each stitch design is broken down into easy steps with a starting and stopping point, and arrows to give the direction to stitch. The consecutive stitches are illustrated in a different color to make your stitching paths easier to follow.
- For each step, the section to be stitched is shown as a solid line with arrows. The previously stitched sections are shown as dashed lines. This makes it easier to focus exactly on the part to be stitched.